[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: shocked = 'pleasantly surprised' (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Jun 20 16:01:38 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

> ----
>
> And presumably the "shock jocks" think they're administering beneficial shocks, although the shockees may disagree...
>
> LH

Randall P. McMurphy may also have thoughts on the matter.  Muddled ones, to be sure, but thoughts nonetheless.