[Ads-l] infantry (count noun)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 25 15:16:43 UTC 2016

The corresponding nominal use of the same "ambush" (a surprise attack):

2016 Peter Travers, in  _Rolling Stone_ (Jan. 15): The movie [about the
Benghazi attack] effectively captures the frenzy of the ambush.

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/reviews/13-hours-the-secret-soldiers-of-benghazi-20160115#ixzz4CbXhnBjH

JL