[Ads-l] Quote: There are really no dull subjects. There are only dull writers. (Richard Le Gallienne, April 24, 1991)

Thu Mar 3 15:19:15 UTC 2016

The date in the subject line was supposed to be April 24, 1921.

This follow-up gives me a chance to report on the behavior of the
ProQuest Historical Newspapers database of "The New York Times". If
you formulate a search query based on the obvious phrases with dull
subject and dull writers you will discover that the 1921 article is
not detected. The problem is probably due to poor OCR.

You can find the 1921 article by searching for its title
"Transcendental Laborite"

Garson