[Ads-l] Hip/Hep and "Crying Wolof" (for Horn & Sheidlower)

Z Rice zrice3714 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 9 18:54:14 UTC 2016

Mr. Sheidlower, I kindly invite you (and Mr. Horn for that matter) to
contact me directly via email to share your response or to discuss. It is
important that the correct information is circulated in regard to AA
culture and I devote myself to to this end.

I've already nearly completed writing another post, which is directed to
you and Mr. Horn. Either of you are welcome to respond here in the mailing
list, or, you may contact directly in response as well.