[Ads-l] dihydrogen monoxide (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 25 07:23:18 UTC 2016

AAMOF, the article is titled "Dihydrogen monoxide hoax". I don't see that
isolated cite as relevant to it at all. Lexicographically, yes, but not for
this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax

Mark(edness)