[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Reboot: QOTY (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 1 02:06:41 UTC 2016

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 7:21 AM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I should have said, "Anymore, makes sense to me, but, goddamn, I don't want
> it to."

Anymore, I know the feeling only too well. When I first heard tell of
positive _anymore_, I "rolled on the floor, laughing my ass off," to coin a
phrase. Anymore, it sounds strange only when it's sentence-initial, heyna.
--
-Wilson
-----