[Ads-l] WOTY? "berm"

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 1 19:32:05 UTC 2016

I thought I had once posted about a current definition of “berm” not in the OED, but I don’t see it now.

I do see two postings on “berm” in the archives, one from Mark Mandel (http://www.americandialect.org/americandialectarchives/oct96.txt) and one from Barbara Hill Hudson (http://www.americandialect.org/americandialectarchives/nov95.txt).

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA