[Ads-l] Query from Huffington Post: "Dumpster Fire"

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at MST.EDU
Wed May 11 19:42:01 UTC 2016

Today I received the request below about "dumpster fire"  but don't have an answer.
Would someone else perhaps be able to help?

Gerald Cohen

From: Claire Fallon [claire.fallon at huffingtonpost.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 1:59 PM
To: Cohen, Gerald Leonard
Subject: HuffPost interview query: "Dumpster fire"

Hi Gerald,

I'm a Books and Culture writer at HuffPost, and I'm working on an article about the phrase "dumpster fire" and its rather sudden ubiquity as an insult. I'm interested in speaking to lexicographers like yourself who might have some insight on its rise to popularity.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in speaking to me for the article; I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Best,
Claire

--
Claire Fallon
Books & Culture Writer | THE HUFFINGTON POST
claire.fallon at huffingtonpost.com