[Ads-l] The end is near: "substitute for" replaces "replace with"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 12 21:57:36 UTC 2016

The fact that it's easy to document a myriad of occurrences of this
German-like innovation merely provides support for Jim's assertion that the
end is near.

"gluten-free-certified Cajun sauce" or the more-likely-to-occur "gluten
free certified Cajun sauce," with hyphenation left as an exercise for the
reader

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain