[Ads-l] Throwing money at X

Gail Stygall stygall at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon May 16 22:44:06 UTC 2016

Thank you all for the references. John Baker's citation gets closest, I think, to the Billionaires for Bush, but all the liberal spenders cites also help. Thanks to several of you also for providing me with a hearty chuckle, lightening my day. My gen-Xer adult children inform me that it's generational with the stripper thing--that if I had been watching rap videos that I would "get" the stripper references and the deep offense taken by the Hillary supporters. The language policing going on is interesting. Live and learn. Again, thank you all.
Gail
Gail Stygall, Professor
Box 354330, University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-4330