[Ads-l] Help!!! Only gibberish even when set to 'plain text'

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Tue May 31 13:11:28 UTC 2016

Okay, I just sent a message as plain text and it came out as encoded garbage. I followed previous instructions and set my subscription to whatever the last recommendation was. Now I'm getting junk. How do I make it stop?

 Geoffrey S. Nathan
 WSU Information Privacy Officer
 Professor, Linguistics Program
 http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
 +1 (313) 577-1259

 Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email  looks.