[Ads-l] Modern Proverb: Tie - like kissing your sister

Sun Oct 2 19:37:33 UTC 2016

Now I see that Barry Popik examined "kiss without the squeeze" back in
2009 and found the same 1882 citation I just shared with the list.
Moral: Save time and effort by always checking Barry's website.

“An apple pie without the cheese is like a kiss without the squeeze”
Short link:  http://bit.ly/2djYfLE

http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/an_apple_pie_without_the_cheese_is_like_a_kiss_without_the_squeeze

Garson