[Ads-l] WOTY? The p-word

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 8 21:00:28 UTC 2016

>Dream on.

A woman who hosts a Republican radio talk show on explained to CNN that if
the video had been made in the past few weeks, it would be troubling. But
it was eleven years ago, and  Mr. T---p has changed.

A middle-aged woman who supports T---p told CNN what she thinks of the
video. A slight paraphrase of her answer:

"Donald Trump is an American man!  That's how men talk! Why are you holding
him to a higher standard?"

JL