[Ads-l] "I have the best words" and QOTY

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Wed Oct 12 13:16:45 UTC 2016

QOTY was in the back of my mind when I passed on the Yahoo/News article (which I think is very clearly and pointedly stated on the question of the importance of words).
Fred, could there be a QOTY that is two conjoined?  In the following order:
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.   ... I have the best words."
Joel

      From: Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM>
 To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
 Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 6:17 AM
 Subject: Re: [ADS-L] "I have the best words"

Yeah, but what about:

"Asked on MSNBC’s 'Morning Joe' who he talks with consistently about
foreign policy, Trump responded, 'I’m speaking with myself, number one,
because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.'"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-220853#ixzz4Mrf8krG9

A President needs a good brain with lots of words in it, don't he? You
betcha.

JL