[Ads-l] Facebookery: _underlining_ < _underlying_

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 15 02:39:58 UTC 2016

No need to register to partake in the eggcorniness. (Unless you're talking
about registering for the Eggcorn Forum -- not sure how Chris Waigl is
running that these days.) Since searching from the home page can be a
challenge, I tend to go straight to the "Browse Eggcorns" page to see if
something has been covered.

http://eggcorns.lascribe.net/browse-eggcorns/