[Ads-l] Facebookery: _underlining_ < _underlying_

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 15 04:07:00 UTC 2016

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:39 PM, Ben Zimmer <bgzimmer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Eggcorn Forum

The last two times that I tried, I was rebuffed. In one case, Chris Waigl
was listed as the moderator, the other time, it was some guy whose name
didn't ring a bell. But, I don't try to check the forum, unless the
home-page search yields no return and, heretofore, there's no problem.

As for Googling _underlining_ ...

Besides, you can always be depended upon to catch any error.

--
-Wilson
-----