[Ads-l] kick, v, without preposition, to start working?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 29 21:41:25 UTC 2016

Thanks, Carson. I would point out that both soccer and football start with
a kick. Apps don't, so I still find the usage odd.

Are the cites you found just indicative, or the only ones you were able to
locate?