[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: dark (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Sep 1 20:10:32 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I took it to mean that she is an evil villain, plotting in her lair. Like Lex Luthor.  Or the Brain, from Pinky and the Brain.

But Geoff's guess makes more sense.