[Ads-l] Language ID question

Galen Buttitta satorarepotenetoperarotas3 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 11 07:16:47 UTC 2016

Seems like it's a botched translation of "is for lovers" in Arabic. I recognize the root for "to like" (its shape indicates it's a noun, apparently with a nisba suffix), and the lām is a preposition roughly meaning "to, for".