[Ads-l] Kibosh

Flourish Klink flourish.klink at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 13 13:57:30 UTC 2016

If "KAHY-bosh" is supposed to sound like "KAY-bosh" (said the way that the
woman's name Kay is said) then I have heard it. I believe from Utahn
relatives, but I am not positive—it's just filed in my brain as "a normal
but slightly unusual way to say kibosh."