[Ads-l] (Off topic) Hemingway Didn't Say That: The Truth Behind Familiar Quotations

Thu Sep 15 22:33:18 UTC 2016

Now there is a webpage at Amazon for my forthcoming book (based on the
Quote Investigator website).

Title: Hemingway Didn't Say That: The Truth Behind Familiar Quotations
Author: Garson O'Toole
Publisher: Little A: Imprint of Amazon
Publication Date: April 11, 2017

https://www.amazon.com/Hemingway-Didnt-Say-That-Quotations-ebook/dp/B01K4TXVWA

Great thanks to the large number of mailing list members who have
provided help and inspiration during the past seven years.

The website has provided more than 6 million page views during the
past 12 months. All that remains is to covert a page view into a book
sale. As someone said, "Elementary, My Dear".

Garson