[Ads-l] Where are the PC police?

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Sun Sep 18 21:57:14 UTC 2016

Ooops (blushes and hangs his head in shame).

I stand properly corrected, Bill, and bow humbly to your superior knowledge and
intellect and ... whatever (as the Frog would say).  :-)

But see my reply to your following post.

Robin