[Ads-l] "VERB at straws"

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Thu Sep 22 03:56:47 UTC 2016

The answer to your second question, WB, is obviously, "Only in the Rink!"

But as to the other, porkers eating margarites, oh dear ... oh dear, dear, dear

I really, truly, honestly, sincerely wish you hadn't brought that up, as it
conjures up a situation that ... Take it from me, somewhere no rational
individual would venture without a clew, where you'll encounter not Ariadne and
her children, but Sholob ...

The key term in this area is "Wriothesley's Roses", and the Significant Event is
the use of the frontispiece ...

But you can find at least that here, if not the whole murky story unfolded in
full:

      http://www.adamghooks.net/2011/04/sidneys-porcupine.html

google just suggested to me that I check out the above web site, and my jaw
somewhat drooped ...  Amazing what entered the web when my attention was
distracted, in the last few years.

       SweeDack!  [geddit? -- think Québécois englished.  R.]

For his Conceited Pig was a Fretful Porpentine, so he softly and

Robin