[Ads-l] The UD isn't _always_ worthless!

Flourish Klink flourish.klink at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 22 18:06:28 UTC 2016

"Sissy" always had the same rough sense as "pussy" to me (when used as an
adjective; female pudenda are not called "sissy" that I know of). So:
Cowardly as a girl. You might say "she's a girly girl" in a positive way,
but you would never say "she's a sissy" in a positive way—the sense is
"girly" but only in the negative aspects of being girly.