[Ads-l] Root of Pook?

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Thu Sep 22 19:20:21 UTC 2016

There's also Kipling's _Puck of Pook's Hill_, where the reference derives (I
assume) from the supernatural Irish creature, the Pucca (or variously, Pukka,
Pooka, Pookie ...)

Or is this a case of too many pooks spoiling the broth?

RH