[Ads-l] Heard on The Steve Wilkos Show, tonight

Fri Sep 23 16:38:38 UTC 2016

A book that was probably published in 1953 contains the phrase
"rabbit-ass mind".

Year: 1953
Title: The Waiters
Author: William Fisher
Publisher: The World Publishing Company, Cleveland, Ohio
Quote Page GB 162
Database: Google Books Snippet
(Data may be inaccurate; 1953 is visible in snippet showing copyright
notice; 1953 is also shown in WorldCat entry)

[Begin extracted text]
Asher, who had to keep his eye on the car ahead, patted her thigh with one hand.
"Pay 'em no mind, babes," he said. "Pay 'em no rabbit-ass mind."
Asher nosed the car along for several blocks in the creeping stream of
automobiles.
[End text]

Wilson displayed a snippet with "rabbit-assed mind" in the
(apparently) 1967 book 'Sippi'. The book also contains "rabbit-ass
mind".

Year: 1967
Title: 'Sippi'