[Ads-l] Yale Alumni Magazine Column Mentioning Garson O'Toole

Thu Sep 29 20:29:53 UTC 2016

Kate Svoboda-Spanbock wrote:
> For what it’s worth, as an architect, this statement has always struck
> me as stupid. Dance and architecture share media (space, rhythm
> and the human body), so, I have always thought that dance might
> actually be the one of the better ways to talk about architecture.

You might enjoy the following attempt to reify the expression "Dancing
about Architecture" at the website: Incidental Comics: Words and
Pictures by Grant Snider

Short link:  http://bit.ly/2dv4afs
http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2012/06/dancing-about-architecture.html

Garson