[Ads-l] "hinged"

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 30 19:38:45 UTC 2016

One from Carl Bernstein on CNN, where the contrast with "unhinged" is
explicit:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1609/28/cnr.05.html
"Trump did very well, even temperamentally in a sense, in the first half
hour of the debate and then he lost it and became unhinged. He needs to
stay hinged if he can do it."