[Ads-l] Facebookery: quote by Louis CK posted to the S.I.G., Veterans Against the GOP:

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 6 08:31:01 UTC 2017

"Sometimes, you just need to call Trump _a lying sack of shit_."

Black Widow - Page 212
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0425056252
Christina Crawford - 1982 - Snippet view
"You’re  lying," he said in a very cold and distant tone of voice.
"I’m not!" Buckley responded quickly, trying not to sound defensive or
trapped. "You're lying, Buckley. I never thought you'd do that to me." His
eyes filled with tears. "The whole world is _a lying sack of  shit_."

UD: 2003; Green’s: 1997; not in HDAS?

This is a common catch-phrase that’s probably two days older than water.
I’m entering my ninetieth dekkid and I’ve heard this phrase used by the
boyz in the hood all of my life. It’s so common that, IME, it no longer has
any particular insult value. A simple "You’s a lie!" is more
confrontational. The first time that I heard it spoken by someone who
wasn’t a black American was while walking along the Zeedijk in Amsterdam,
in November of 1961 - this was during my first trip to The Dam, a memorable
event - it was said by a Dutch West Indian who pronounced "sack" as "sock"
and "shit" as "sheet."

--
-Wilson
-----