[Ads-l] Throwing a Monkey Wrench and Sabotage

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Apr 6 21:37:06 UTC 2017

_San Francisco Chronicle_ 6 Jul 1892 p 3 col 4

"He is charged with occupying the position of the man who threw a monkey-wrench into a threshing machine because he was not allowed to feed it."