[Ads-l] Side hustle

Marc Sacks msacksg at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 3 11:21:06 UTC 2017

As an aside on the side-hustle, and as yet another example of how meanings
recently acquired can change the meaning of older text, when I looked at
the Merriam-Webster reference I had to look twice at "two of Pepsi-Cola’s
crack salesmen" before recognizing that this was not about a side hustle
for Pepsi.

Marc Sacks