[Ads-l] Heard on Unsolved Mysteries

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 4 03:37:42 UTC 2017

_Falcon_ pronounced as "fall-k'n" by Dennis Farina, the show's narrator.
It's been dekkids since I've heard that pronunciation from my lost youth.
It's probably at least archaic, if not fully obsolete.

Apropos of nothing, in the Army I knew a guy named "Forkner." I choose to
believe that, historically, this name, like "Faulkner," is also derived
from _falconer_.

--
-Wilson
-----