[Ads-l] Heard on Unsolved Mysteries

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Aug 5 01:33:34 UTC 2017

Hey, I used to own one of those (a ’66 two-tone that didn’t start out two-tone but never fully recovered from an accident it had had before I bought it—cheap, for that reason), and I always called it a f[a]lcon.  It didn’t (despite the claims of the commercial) fly, which must have been how I knew it wasn’t a fall-k'n.

LH