[Ads-l] shoot one's wad (1860)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 8 13:30:13 UTC 2017

Actually the date is 1934 (vol. I was 1927).

1934 "J. Mortimer Hall" _Anecdota Americana_ II (rpt. N. Hollywood: Brandon
House, 1968) : He no sooner mounts me than he shoots his load and is
through.

It must have taken many, many years to compile this collection of dirty
jokes - unless they were a lot more commonly told than they are now.

JL