[Ads-l] locked and loaded, loaded and locked

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 11 14:19:25 UTC 2017

"Lock and load!" was allegedly popularized among civilians by John Wayne in
_Sands of Iwo Jima_, though it took some decades to become lamestream.

Bonus Factoid: Stephen Colbert's would-be bestseller of 2007, _I Am America
(And So Can You!)_, ID's the two greatest threats facing America as the
Mexican border and the news media. Colbert recommends building a 2000-mile
wall on the border to protect us from bad stuff.

Page citations on request.

JL

JL