[Ads-l] American sauce

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Aug 31 14:47:44 UTC 2017

> On Aug 31, 2017, at 9:07 AM, Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> All the ingredients you list are found in "spicy brown" mustard, like
> Gulden’s

So Kielecki could just call their amerykanski sauce “mustard spice”.  As noted in

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/30/business/pumpkin-spice.html

the “pumpkin-flavored products" just now beginning their annual but ever-earlier entry into the market contain no actual pumpkin but rather “pumpkin spice”, i.e. “a mix of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves”.

I don’t suppose “pumpkin spice pushback” will have much support in the WOTY competition.

LH