[Ads-l] (Off Topic) My bestselling book is on sale

Sun Dec 3 16:40:14 UTC 2017

My publisher Little A (Imprint of Amazon Publishing) decided to put my
book on sale for the holidays. The Kindle edition of "Hemingway Didn't
Say That: The Truth Behind Familiar Quotations" is only $1.99.

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=14435394011

Buy a dozen for all your friends, family members, acquaintances, and
frenemies who insist on sharing or tweeting lovely pictures displaying
egregious misquotations.

The book is number 46 on the list of the top 100 Kindle ebooks of 2017
(so far). I'm investing all the royalties in bitcoin futures and tulip
bulbs.

Garson