[Ads-l] Quote: It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it (was Re: Another that's new to me:)

Mon Dec 4 03:03:41 UTC 2017

The Quote Investigator article about the remark in the subject line is
now available.

 https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/11/30/salary/

[Begin acknowledgment]
Great thanks to Wilson Gray, Felix Kramer, and K whose inquiries and
comments led QI to formulate this question and perform this
exploration. Also thanks to the pioneering research of Ralph Keyes,
Barry Popik, Fred Shapiro, and the volunteer editors of Wikiquote.
[End acknowledgment]

Garson