[Ads-l] the gift that keeps on giving

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 13 01:40:08 UTC 2017

I recall doing an article for a college newspaper on STDs around 1987. (If memory serves correctly), the nurse told me that VD had been replaced by STD because people didn’t think of chlamydia when you say VD. There might have been other diseases, too, but chlamydia I definitely remember because that was a big one they were trying to get the word out about.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA