[Ads-l] the gift that keeps on giving

Wed Dec 13 04:49:06 UTC 2017

Similar advertisements ran in November. The same notion was
communicated with the matching vocabulary, but the phrasing was less
compressed.

Date: November 12, 1924
Newspaper: Pittston Gazette
Newspaper Location: Pittston, Pennsylvania
Article: Advertisement for a player piano from Landau's
Quote Page 2

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/15745736/player_piano_gift_that_keeps_on_giving/

[Begin excerpt]
A Player-Piano
For This Christmas

This is one Christmas Gift that gives equally to
all, and keeps on giving through every month of
the year. New pleasures are derived with each new
Player Roll.
[End excerpt]