[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: jackhole

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Fri Dec 15 21:00:04 UTC 2017

The Geico commercial was current in 2010.  However, Ermey had a show on The History Channel as far back as 2002, and I vaguely remember him using the expression on it.

Anyone who has seen "Full Metal Jacket" is aware that Ermey is proficient at, ah, _colorful_ turns of phrase (as befits a Marine DI).  It probably pained him to tone his language down to the PG level for television.