[Ads-l] Heard on Springer: "I recognized him..."

Stanton McCandlish smccandlish at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 19 10:37:15 UTC 2017

In the Springer show quote, "one of my friends's boyfriends" (in the sense
of "boyfriend of one of my friends") is a mis-transcription of "one of my
friends' boyfriends", which isn't wrong, just ambiguous when spoken aloud.

--
Stanton McCandlish
McCandlish Consulting

+1 415 234 3992