[Ads-l] The Bowling Green Massacre

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 3 12:56:49 UTC 2017

The biggest left-wing media coverup yet.

Kellyanne Conway:

"Two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized, and they were the
masterminds behind the Bowling Green Massacre. Most people don't know that
because it didn't get covered."

Didn't get covered because there was no Bowling Green Massacre. (Oh, wait a
minute! Damn! It's impossible to prove a negative! So who knows?)

But in all fairness to the mistress of alternative facts, the lack of
coverage she probably means is of President Obama's six-month slowdown in
processing Iraqi refugees.

In reaction to the Bowling Green Massacre.

I intend to make this phrase proverbial. Anyone want to help me?

JL