[Ads-l] The Bowling Green Massacre

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 5 17:37:13 UTC 2017

There's also the new Kuwaiti Travel Ban on Five Muslim Countries that the
President has pronounced "smart" on his Twitter account.

The Russian news outlet Sputnik has retracted its reporting of the Internet
story as "untrue."

As of early this morning, Mr. Trump's Tweet had not been retracted

JL