[Ads-l] Seen: _that=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_swings_and_roundabouts=5F_=22that=E2=80=99s_?=apples and oranges"(?)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 14 08:11:39 UTC 2017

"Though you can argue that it’s more convenient to simply put your phone
down on a pad than to have to plug in a cable, _that’s swings and
roundabouts_: a cable lets me continue to use my phone while I’m charging
it. Pick it up from a pad, however, and it’s no longer charging."

https://9to5mac.com/2017/02/13/apple-iphone-8-wireless-charging/

A Briticism?
--
-Wilson