[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Famous Pogo Quote

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Feb 16 17:11:29 UTC 2017

Similar to the quote from the recently deceased logician, Raymond Smullyan:  "Why should I be worried about dying? It's not going to happen in my lifetime!"