[Ads-l] _splib_

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 20 11:55:38 UTC 2017

Wilson is absolutely correct, of course.

This canard extends at least as far back as the early '70s, when an article
in AS included "splib" among a list of "blends," etymologizing it as a
blend of "spade" and "liberal."

Am still laffing mirthlessly.

JL