[Ads-l] Heard: _stuff_ "the female genitalia"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 22 06:17:14 UTC 2017

On The Maury Show, a mid-twenty-ish, white woman, describing a move put on
her by her man;s "best friend," says:

"He put his hand on my leg and rubbed along my thigh until he reached my
_stuff_."

Green's:

"8. in sexual contexts [20C+ use is usu. US black]."

That's not exactly right. Its use hasn't been "usu. US black" since the
'40's. It was a clip of the phrase, "that good stuff," of which simple
"good" was also a popular clip. A parody of the song, "That's My Weakness,
Now" went,

She liked to give me her good
I never cared to get her good
But she liked to give me her good