[Ads-l] assorted

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 25 21:22:57 UTC 2017

Re NHTSA: nitsa is the common pronunciation of the acronym.

On Feb 25, 2017 4:15 PM, "Dan Goncharoff" <thegonch at gmail.com> wrote:

Big Oils: To me, Big Oil refers to the major players in the industry, which
may or may not be public companies. Big Oils is a shorthand way of saying
"big oil stocks", which only refers to public companies.

The same distinction can be made about Big Pharma v Big Drugs, Big Food v
Big Foods, etc.