[Ads-l] You said "sleigh", I said "sled" [Was: Assorted]

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 28 01:25:51 UTC 2017

This may begin to explain why, as a small child, I *always* referred to a
sled as a "sleigh," even though the only sleigh I'd seen belonged to Santa
Claus.

I was probably six or so before I noticed the difference between the two
items.

JL